I am a doctor - it’s a profession that may be considered a special mission, a devotion. It calls for involvement, respect and willingness to help all other people.
Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology & Bone Marrow Transplant: St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial NHS trust, Paddington, London UK (Sep 4th 2013 till March 2nd 2014) Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant: The Great North Children Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK (Sep 2012 to Sep 2013) Fellowship Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India (Feb 2009 to Jan 2011) DNB Pediatrics: From Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Degree awarded on April 5th 2010 DCH: Baba Raghav Das Medical, College, Gorakhpur, UP, India (2004) MBBS: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, MP, India (2001)
15 years +
• December 21st 2016 till date: Senior Consultant & Head Pediatric Hematology Oncology & Marrow Transplant, Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
• March 5th 2014 onwards: Senior Consultant Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Immunology & Bone Marrow Transplant, BLK super specialty hospital. Delhi, India.
• 4th 2013 till March 2nd 2014: Fellow in Pediatric Hematology & BMT, ST Mary’s Hospital, Imperial NHS trust, Paddington, London, UK
• Sep 11th 2012 till Sep 3rd 2013: International Pediatric BMT Fellow, Pediatric host defense unit, The Great North Children Hospital, Newcastle upon tyne, NE4 1LP
• Jan 2011 Sep 8th 2012: Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist and Bone marrow transplant physician at Dr B L Kapur memorial hospital, Pusa road, New Delhi
• March 2009 to Jan 2011: Fellow in Pediatric Hematology Oncology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
• March 2008 to February 2009 : Senior Registrar in Pediatrics, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
• June 2007 to February 2008: Senior Research Officer in Pediatric Hematology Oncology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
• April 2005 to April 2007: Post DCH DNB Registrar in Department of Pediatrics, Center for Child Health, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
• October 2004 to March 2005: Registrar in Department of Pediatrics, Sunder Lal Jain Memorial Hospital, New Delhi
• October 2002 to October 2004: Resident (DCH) in Department of Pediatrics, Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur, UP
• April 2001 to September 2002: House Officer, Sagar Heart Care Center, Sagar, MP
• April 2000 to March 2001: Internship in various disciplines (General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Preventive and Social Medicine and other subjects) at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, MP
September 2013 till March 2nd 2014: Fellow in Pediatric hematology & Bone Marrow Transplant, St Mary’s hospital, London, UK. St Mary’s hospital, London (UK) is center of excellence for pediatric blood disorders especially red cell disorders. The team has mastered the art of BMT for all benign hematological disorders (congenital or acquired). The center performs approx. 50 BMT each year for disease like thalassemia, sickle cell anemia, aplastic anemia. The center has expertise in performing related donor, unrelated donor, haplo-identical and cord blood transplants for these disorders.
September 2012 till September 3rd 2013: Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant, The Great North Children Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK: GNCH is a state of art 250 bedded pediatric tertiary care hospital which is a referral center for northern part of Europe. It’s a world famous center for pediatric bone marrow transplant in pediatric immunodeficiency and hematology-oncology. It’s also a center for excellence for pediatric oncology and teenage cancer services. It provides comprehensive and holistic care to all the pediatric patients from neonatal period till 21 years of age. Apart from world class patient care and academic activities, GNCH is also famous for active research in the field of pediatric medicine.
March 2009 to Jan 2011: Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-oncology & Barrow Transplant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi: Worked as fellow in Pediatric Hematology-oncology & BMT at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi under able guidance of Dr Anupam Sachdeva and Dr Satya Prakash Yadav.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a 700-bedded state of art referral and research hospital. The hospital provides abundant exposure to hematological, oncological and bone marrow transplant cases including cord stem cell transplant cases. The work profile consists of detailed patient workup, day-to-day care and monitoring of the admitted patients, common procedures and interventions, evaluation of the out patients, emergency calls and counseling sessions for relatives. Fund raising activities for the economically weaker patients is also part of work profile. Hectic work schedule is suitably supplemented with avid participation in academic sessions.