• M.B.B.S & 'Master of Surgery' degrees from India (1978-88)
• "Master of Chirurgery (MCh)" by the University of Liverpool in the UK in 1993
• Trained under Renowned Masters of Orthopedics in INDIA and the UK; and practiced orthopedics for more than 12 year in the United Kingdom. Has been a consultant orthopedic Surgeon with Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad from October 2002.
• More than 32 years of experience in orthopedic surgery by 2021 with special expertise in Knee, Hip & Shoulder joint replacements including second time replacements.
• Expertise in Key-hole endoscopic surgeries for ligament repairs
• Believes in preserving and saving the natural joint using stem cells & others before going for joint replacement surgery
• Patients suffering from arthritis are carefully staged as per the severity of the disease and each patient receives a tailor-made treatment with medication, nutraceuticals, splints, exercises and surgery when needed - Runs Special Knee, Bone and Joint Clinic
•Certified provider of ADVANCED TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT
• Teacher and trainer of postgraduate students of Orthopedics (DNB Ortho, New Delhi) & was an Examiner for postgraduate students of Royal college of Emergency Medicine, London.
• Life member of Indian Society of HIP and KNEE surgeons, Indian Arthroscopy Society and other prestigious national bodies
• President of Twin Cities Orthopedics Society (2018-21).
•Organizing chairman, Indian Arthroscopy Society conference, Hyderabad Oct 2014, and member of scientific committees of several conferences and faculty member in several state and national level conferences.
• MIDHANI- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (Govt. of India) – Designer of Custom Titanium implants for patients of bone cancer
• ISHRAE - Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air conditioning Engineers – Laminar flow Operation theatre designs.