Dr Sujit Kumar completed MBBS (Bangalore University) in 2009 and M.D. General medicine in (RGUHS) 2004 St. Johns Medical College Bangalore. He is also pursued D.M. Neurology in PGIMER Chandigarh 2007.
He is interested in Stroke, Movement disorders and Epilepsy.
Consultant Neurologist in Sagar Hospitals.
1. Best platform presentation: API Karnataka State Chapter 2002).
2. Second best poster: National API conference 2004.
3. Best poster: National API conference 2005.
1. A clinico-epidemiological study of human rabies cases in Bangalore. J APCRI. 2000. 1; (2): 43-46.
2. HAART and bone marrow suppression: Is zidovudine a double edged sword? JAPI. 2003.51; 1183 (abstract).
No Known professional memberships