· 38 + years of experience in the field of Medicine and Neurology.
· 33+ years of OPD clinical private practice handling nearly 7000 cases per year.
· MCI Inspector, DNB Inspector and Examiner to various institutions imparting Super-specialtyDM Neurology course.
· Current Honorary Secretary of Prestigious Bangalore Neurological Society, Bangalore.
· Nearly Ten thousand epilepsy and many stroke patients follow up.
· Up to date knowledge and excellent experience in handling routine and difficult to diagnose cases.
· Flexible and versatile in adapting to any new environment.
Peripheral nerve disorders.
· Professor and Head of the Department of Neurology,BMC&RI,Bangalore 2010 to Present
Started DM Neurology at BMC&RI, instrumental in obtaining MCI recognition to BMC&RI.
Instrumental in establishing Neurology Department at Bowring and Lady Curzon Hospitals Bangalore in the year 2000.
Involved in Postgraduate teaching.
Mentored 15 postgraduates of Neurology. Conductedvarious CME programs.
· Professor of Neurology, BMCRI, Bangalore 2004-2010
Worked as Professor of Neurology and handled U.G. and P.G.students of Medicine and Neurology
· Assistant professor of Neurology, BMC, Bangalore 1998-2004
Worked as Assistant Professor of Neurology and handled U.G. and P.G.students
· Lecturer in Neurology, BMC Bangalore 1993-1998
Worked as Lecturer in neurology and handled U.G. and P.G. students
· Lecturer in General Medicine, Karnataka Medical College Hubli 1987-1989
Worked as Lecturer in Medicine and handled U.G.and P.G. students of Medicine
· Joined as Assistant Surgeon Govt. of Karnataka 1984-1987
Worked as Casualty Medical officer and handled medico legal cases
President of India award in scouting in the year 1971 when Late Sri V.V.Giri was the President of India and represented Karnataka State the then Mysore state at the 13th World Scout Jamboree at Tokyo in the year 1971
Presented papers at national conferences and publications in National and International journals
· Life member Association of Physicians of India.
· Life member Neurological Society of India.
· Life member Indian Academy of Neurology.
· Life member Indian Stroke Association.
· Member World Stroke Organization
· Life member Indian Epilepsy Association.
· Life member Indian Epilepsy Society.
· Member of American academy of Neurology.
· Life member Movement Disorders Society of India.