I am a doctor - it’s a profession that may be considered a special mission, a devotion. It calls for involvement, respect and willingness to help all other people.
MBBS, MD, DM
15 years +
1. Grover G, Sreenivas V, Khanna S, Seth D. Estimation of Survival of Liver Cirrhosis Patients, in the Presence of Prognostic Factors Using Accelerated FailureTime Model as an Alternative to Proportional Hazard Model. International Journal of Statistics and Applications 2013, 3(4): 113-122
2. Koné-Paut I, Lachmann HJ, Kuemmerle-Deschner JB, Hachulla E, Leslie KS, Mouy R, Ferreira A, Lheritier K, Patel N, Preiss R, Hawkins PN; Canakinumab in CAPS Study Group.Arthritis Res Ther. 2011;13(6):R202
3. Khanna S, Chaudhary D, Kumar P, Mazumdar S.Occult celiac disease presenting as splenic vein thrombosis. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2008 ;27(1):38-9.
4. Khanna S, Tandon RK. Endotherapy for pain in chronic pancreatitis. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008 ;23(11):1649-56.
5. Khanna S, Talukdar R,Saikia N,Mazumdar S,Kulkarni S, Kumar A, Vij JC.Colonoscopic and ileoscopic biopsies increase the yield of diagnosis in patients with chronic large bowel diarrhea with normal colonoscopy.Indian J Gastroenterol ,2007;26:250.
6. Khanna S, Chaudhary D.Unusual Cause of Abdominal Pain. The Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology 2008 ; 14 ( 1):46.
7. Talukdar R, Chaudhuri D, Vora P, Khanna S, Saikia N, Mazumder S, Kumar A. A child with upper abdominal pain and pancreatitis. Gut. 2008 Jan;57(1):103, 124.
8. Khanna S, Gopalan S. Role of branched-chain amino acids in liver disease: the evidence for and against. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2007 May;10(3):297-303.
9. Saikia N, Talukdar R, Mazumder S, Khanna S, Tandon R. Management of patients with HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B.Postgrad Med J. 2007 Jan;83(975):32-9.
10. Talukdar R, Saikia N, Mazumder S, Gupta C, Khanna S, Chaudhuri D, Bhullar SS, Kumar A. Epiploic appendagitis: Report of two cases. Surg Today.2007;37(2):150-3.
11. Khanna S, Vohra P, Jyoti R, Vij JC, Kumar A, Singal D, Tandon R. Changing epidemiology of acute hepatitis in a tertiary care hospital in Northern India. Indian J Gastroenterol, 2006 Mar-Apr;25(2):101-2.
12. Talukdar R, Khanna S, Siakia N, Majumdar S,Kabra S, Vij JC. Polyarteritis nododsa presenting as massive upper gastrointestinal hemmorhage .Gastrointest Endosc. 2006 May;63(6):868-70.
13. Talukdar R, Khanna S, Saikia N, Vij JC.Gastric tuberculosis presenting as linitis plastica: a case report and review of the literature. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006 Mar;18(3):299-303.
14. Khanna S, Chaudhury D, Kumar A, Vij JC. Experience with aspiration in cases of amebic liver abscess in an endemic area. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2005 Jun; 24(6):428-30.
15. Khanna S, Uniyal B, Kumar A, Vij JC. Henoch-Schonlein purpura probably due to montelukast presenting as subacute intestinal obstruction. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2005 Mar-Apr; 24(2): 86.
16. Garg PK, Madan K, Pande GK, Khanna S, Sathyanarayan G, Bohidar NP,Tandon RK. Association of extent and infection of pancreatic necrosis with organ failure and death in acute necrotizing pancreatitis. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005 Feb; 3(2):159-66.
17. Khanna S, Vij JC, Kumar A, Singhal D, Tandon R. Dengue fever is a differential diagnosis in patients with fever and pain abdomen in an endemic area. Ann Trop Med Parasitol. 2004 Oct; 98(7):757-60.
18. Khanna S, Uniyal B. Ascites secondary to metastatic gall bladder cancer and filariasis. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2004 Dec;19(12):1427-8.
19. Khanna S, Kumar A. Good's syndrome: an unusual cause of chronic diarrhea.Indian J Gastroenterol. 2004 Jul-Aug; 23(4):152-3.
20. Khanna S, Vij JC. A case of choledocholithiasis with endoclips as nidus , presenting five years after laproscopic cholecystectomy. Endoscopy. 2005 Feb; 37(2):188.
21. Govil D, Khanna S, Virmani S, Jha A, Kumar S. Surgery for complicated pancreatic pseudocysts--report from a tertiary center. : Indian J Gastroenterol. 2004 Jan-Feb; 23(1):33-4.
22. Gopalan S, Khanna S. Enteral Nutrition Delivery Techniques. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care. 2003 May; 6(3): 313-7.
23. Khanna S, Tobin R, Khare S, Vij J, Kuumar A. Propofol- A safe and effective sedative for endoscopy. Indian Journal of Gastroeneterolgy, 2003; 22:56-58.
24. Bohidar NP, Garg PK, Khanna S, Tandon RK. Incidence, Etiology and impact of fever in Acute pancreatitis. Pancreatology, 2003; 3:9-13.
25. Garg PK, Khanna S, Bohidar NP, Kapil A, Tandon RK. Incidence, spectrum, and antibiotic sensitivity in Acute pancreatitis. Journal of Gastroenterolgy and Hepatology, 2001; 16:1055-59.
26. Khanna S, Vij JC. Severe acute pancreatitis due to hepatitis A virus infection in a patient of acute viral hepatitis. Tropical Gastroenterology, 2003; 24(1):25-26.
27. Khanna S, Kumar A. Infectious mononucleosis presenting as acute hepatitis, with marked leukocytosis and renal involvement. Indian Journal of Gastroeneterology 2003; 22:62.
28. Khanna S, Kumar A. Acute pancreatitis due to Hydrocortisone in a patient with ulcerative colitis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology,2003. Sep;18 (9):1110-11.
1. Khanna S. Occult and obscure Gastrointestinal bleeding. Gastroenterology Today, 2002; 6(3):118-23.
2. Sharma MP, Khanna S. Approach to a patient with dyspepsia published in Gastroenterology Today, 2002; 6(1): 13-17.
3. Khanna S. Barrets Esophagus-Consensus and controversies. Gastroenterology Today, 2003; 7(1):13-17.
4. Khanna S. Management of gastroesophageal reflux disease. Gastroenterology Today, 2003; 7(4): 206-209.
5. Khanna S. Hepatocellular carcinoma-Etiology, staging and management. Gastroenterology Today, 2004; 8(1): 19-23.
6. Khanna S, Saxena S, Virmani S. Intravascular catheter –related infections: The problem and its prevention. Hospital Today,2004;9(1);56-62.
7. Saxena S, Khanna S. Hepato-Renal Syndrome. Indian Journal of Nephrology 2003; 13:108-12.
8. Chaudhary R, Pandey A, Sharma N, Singh YG, Khanna S, Saraya A. Leptospirosis presenting with hepatic encephalopathy. A case report from North India. The Indian Practitioner, 1999; 52(6):423-425.
9. Khanna S.Drugs and hepatotoxicity.(Editorial). Gastroenterology Today, 2005; 9:162-63.
10. Khanna S.Diarrhea due to primary non-gastrointestinal infections. Gastroenterology Today, 2005; 9: 166-170.
11. Khanna S. Dengue fever and the liver (Editorial). Gastroenterology Today, 2005; 9:104-106.
12. Khanna S, Gupta C. Amoebic liver abscess. Gastroenterology Today, 2007
13. Khanna S, Misra PK, Sharma S.Oxidative injury in HCV infection. Gastroenterology Today, 2007.
14. Khanna S.Role of Omeprazole in management of peptic ulcer bleed. Gastroenterology Today,2007;11:141-48.
15. Khanna S, Misra PK. Upper Gastrointestinal Manifestations of Diabetes. Gastroenterology Today,2007;11:132-40.
16. ARTICLES IN UPDATE SERIES
1. Khanna S. Emerging concepts in nutrition in cancer patients. Nutrition in Disease Management. Update Series 21, January, 2004:7-11.
2. Khanna S. Rational use of vitamins in clinical practice. Nutrition in Disease Management. Update Series 16, November, 2002:1-7.
3. Tandon RK, Khanna S. Nutritional Factors in Gallstone Disease. Nutrition in Disease Management. Update Series 13, January 2002.
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
1. Rajiv Gupta, Sudeep Khanna. Sedative-Hypnotic overdose. In-Manual of Medical Emergencies,First Edition,1997.ed.Ashok Grover, Vinay Aggarwal, Prakash Gera, Rajiv Gupta.
2. Ashok Grover, Sudeep Khanna. Acute Chest Pain. In- Manual of Medical Emergencies,First Edition,1997.ed.Ashok Grover, Vinay Aggarwal, Prakash Gera, Rajiv Gupta.
3. Ashok Grover, Sudeep Khanna .Hemoptysis .In –Medical Emergencies in Clinical Practice,1995.ed.Ashok Grover .
4. Sudeep Khanna. Paracetamol poisoning. In- Medical Emergencies in Clinical Practice, 1995. ed. Ashok Grover.
5. Tandon RK, Khanna S. Screening for gastrointestinal cancers-An overview. In- Post graduate medicine, Vol. 18, 2004 .ed. Lekha Adik-Pathak
6. Khanna S, Gupta SB. Therapeutics. In-Geriatric care, 2nd edition,2004.ed. O P Sharma.